מכשיר אולטרסאונד (ULTRASOUND A/P SCAN) מדגם SW-1000 של חברת Suoer
SW-1000AP is a precise ultrasonic biometer and pachymeter for ophthalmology.
The A scan is designed for detecting axial length, depth of anterior chamber, thickness of lens and calculating the IOL.
The P scan is designed for detecting thickness of cornea
- A-Scan, for measuring eye biometrics and calculating intraocular lens (IOL) with ultrasound probe 10 MHz and 0.06 precision.
- Autonomous device with built-in touch screen for easy handling. It has a gain adjustment and automatic compensation.
- The measurement is performed automatically or manually via the foot switch. Saves up to 10 measurements for each eye, calculating the average and standard deviation.
- It measures phakik, aphakic and pseudophakic eyes.
- For the calculation of intraocular lenses it has the following formulas: SRK-II, SRK-T, Hoffer-Q,Holladay, Binkhorst-II, Haigis. The intraocular panel and the A-Scan curve can be printed by the built-in thermal printer.
- P-scan to detect corneal thickness with 20MHz ultrasound Probe and 45 ° angle.
- Autonomous device with built-in touch screen for easy handling.
- It can count continuously at the same point or at different points and calculate the average.
- The built-in thermal printer can print the report at any time.
- Analysis: 5um
- measuring range: 150um- 1500um.
- Ability to select single mode / map mode.
- Ability to switch between IOP values and actual values.